Media Trust offer communications support to Big Local areas to help reach the audiences they care about
You might be interested in working with Media Trust if you are looking to engage new groups, partners and stakeholders or overcoming a particular communication roadblock that may be frustrating your Big Local partnership. Media Trust has worked with 5 Big Local areas over the last year.
“Media Trust far exceeded our expectations. They’ve helped us to communicate much more strategically.”
Mark, Boston Big Local
What’s expected of our Big Local partnership?
We want the experience of working with the support partners to make your Big Local area more effective and not burden you with extra responsibility. Should you choose to work with Shared Assets, Media Trust, Campaign for Better Transport or StreetGames, it’s important your Big Local partnership fully understands what’s expected of you.
- Engaging with the project as a committed, equal partner for the duration of the work
- Choosing an individual from your partnership to engage with the partner organisation, stay in contact and schedule meetings and visits
- Inviting partnership members and other interested local stakeholders to training workshops.
- Providing a venue in your Big Local area and any refreshments you would like for all workshops
- Signing an Memoriam of Understanding (MoU) which will authorise Local Trust to transfer your 50% of the funding from your £1 million budget to the partner directly and so reduce administration responsibilities on your LTO.
“Media Trust is delighted to work with Big Local areas to help them identify their communication needs and improve their strategy to reach out to even more people in their local community.”
More on Media Trust
You can find more about Boston Big Local’s experience of working with Media Trust in Mark’s blog.