Making projects happen learning cluster is taking 20 Big Local areas on a journey over four fun sessions to introduce the practicalities associated with planning, implementing, managing and evaluating your projects so that they can ensure delivery of their Big Local plans.
Big Local areas are sharing experiences and learning from expert speakers. Participants are gaining simple but practical tools to help them throughout the project life cycle and demonstrate the impact of projects.
By the end of the cluster participants will:
- use different practical tools to help deliver your Big Local and other projects
- understand the stages involved with making a project happen
- understand the roles of different professionals and how to deal with them
- be more confident about managing a variety of projects
- make new friends and have developed new networks
- know where and how to go for help
- have access to project aftercare.
This cluster is no longer accepting new participants. If you would like to express interest for the future you can email us.