Are you responsible for managing a community building or do you organize activities from a local hub?
Are you finding navigating government guidance about community buildings during COVID-19 difficult?
This monthly series during 2020 is supporting Big Local areas working in or funding community buildings during coronavirus to learn from each other to help with the management of facilities within government guidance.
The sessions will be facilitated by Big Local reps Clare Babbs and Margaret Jackson who have a professional background in the management and strategic running of community facilities.
We’ll be discussing:
- The latest government guidance including where it is and who is responsible for implementing it and why.
- The governance and management of hubs including who is responsible
- How your hub insurance relates to government guidance.
- What sources of funding and help are available
- Share what you’re doing so Big Local areas can learn from each other and save time
If you have any queries or register and then can no longer attend please contact us.