About this event
The best research brings about change. Uncover > Action is a new conference presenting the very latest community research making a difference to people’s lives.
Uncover > Action brings together exciting examples of research made with and in communities, and shows how its impact can reach far beyond a final report.
Save the date to find out about community research that:
- Provides insight into what communities care about today
- Gives a platform to overlooked and unheard voices
- Leads to real change in policy and practice, locally or nationally.
Call for content
If you’re interested in sharing your experience and research with communities at Uncover > Action we want to hear from you.
- We are interested in the power of research to bring about change
- We are interested in research with and in communities
- We are giving the opportunity to share your research with other researchers, policy-makers and others
We welcome content from community researchers and anyone else doing research with communities such as academics, students, local authorities, policy-makers and funders.
Please find out more and tell us a bit about your research by Friday 3 May 2019 using this short form.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in attending?
Please leave your name and contact details here and we’ll be in touch once registration opens.
More about this event
ARVAC is a free membership organization for researchers in the voluntary and community sector providing information and training in research for and about the community sector. Find out more
About Local Trust
Local Trust supports people to do brilliant things in their communities and share research and learning to influence others. Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, Local Trust support the Big Local and Creative Civic Change programmes. Find out more