About this event
Implementing any project can be a daunting task for anyone. Big Local residents and workers can take part in this new learning cluster which will introduce the practicalities associated with planning, implementing, managing and evaluating your projects so you can effectively deliver your Big Local Plan.
We will examine all types of projects: big and small; physical and people-based; short and long, You can find out more by reading this blog.
By the end of the learning cluster, you will:
* Used different practical tools to help you deliver your BL and other projects
* Understand the stages involved with making a project happen
* Understand the roles of different professionals and how to deal with them
* Be more confident about managing projects – big and small
* Made new friends and developed new networks
* Know where and how to go for help
* Access to some project aftercare
More about this event
How do I join?
The cluster will be facilitated by two Big Local reps, Margaret Jackson and Clare Babbs with the first meeting being held on the 25th and 26th of February 2019 in Liverpool. If you are interested in finding out more, please email email@example.com, and either Clare or Margaret will get in contact with you to discuss what you want to get out of the cluster. Each area can send either one or two people to the cluster, but we do ask that those individuals aim to attend all four sessions if at all possible as each session will build on the learning from those that came before.
If you are attending a Big Local event as part of your paid work/employment then we ask that your employer cover your expenses. However, we can pay or contribute towards worker’s expenses in exceptional circumstances. Please ask when booking for further information.