About this event
Implementing any project can be a daunting task for anyone. Big Local residents and workers can take part in this new learning cluster which will introduce the practicalities associated with planning, implementing, managing and evaluating your projects so you can effectively deliver your Big Local Plan.
We will examine all types of projects: big and small; physical and people-based; short and long, You can find out more by reading this blog.
By the end of the learning cluster, you will:
* Used different practical tools to help you deliver your BL and other projects
* Understand the stages involved with making a project happen
* Understand the roles of different professionals and how to deal with them
* Be more confident about managing projects – big and small
* Made new friends and developed new networks
* Know where and how to go for help
* Access to some project aftercare
More about this event
This cluster is now full, due to high demand and there are no current plans to run another. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest for the future.