Local Trust have partnered with humanitarian training organisation RedR to develop bespoke training to help Big Local areas understand how community need might have changed as a result of COVID-19.
This module builds on the outcomes for Big Local:
- Communities being better able to identify local needs and take action in response to them.
- Residents having increased skills to continue to identify and respond to community needs in the future
For this session, these outcomes are adapted to the current context in which COVID-19 has changed everyday life for many communities. The session seeks to give open space for questions and feedback and some key tips and hints for participants that can help them continue to adapt their projects in line with local needs.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Examine the factors related to the COVID-19 pandemic that have affected their local area
- Describe how this might affect their current Big Local plans
- Recall tools, techniques and approaches to understanding and prioritising community needs
If you can’t make this date, we’re running another session here.
If you have any questions, get in touch and spaces are limited so us know if you’re unable to register.