Training: support others to use Zoom
Please note, to join this training you should feel confident using Zoom. If you want to brush up on you knowledge before joining, sign up to one of our “Getting to know Zoom” sessions
So many of us are joining online platforms for the first time and many of us need a helping hand to get started. We are running “Train the trainer” workshops so that more of us can learn how to train others to use Zoom.
You will learn:
- How to set up a test meeting
- How to teach people to join by phone and online
- Back-end settings for best user experience and security
- Audio support
- Navigating basic functions
- Common issues and questions that come up when people are getting to know Zoom.
This session will be hosted by Local Trust and supported by online learning community organisation Act Build Change.
Places are limited to 10 participants.
For questions or more info about this training, please get in contact with us.