We can help you organise a training course specifically for your Big Local area or partnership by putting you in touch with a trainer and covering the cost, while you decide what the topic will be, find a venue and promote in your area.
The training providers that we work with, Directory of Social Change, are offering a limited range of courses online, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Things you need to think about:
- What skills are you trying to develop through the training? Or what challenge are you facing? Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly what training you need, the trainers can discuss this with you.
- Who is the training for? Is it for your partnership, or a wider group in your area?
- Is it for your area alone, or for several Big Local areas?
- When are the people who will go on the course available? This will determine if the course needs to be on a weekday, a weekend, or two half days, for example.
- Do you want the course to be in your area, or somewhere else?