Local Trust is seeking an organisation or consortium to design and test a ‘health-check / diagnostic’ to be carried out with areas as a facilitated process. It should be designed to be useful for all areas and especially helpful for areas who may be struggling to plan and spend effectively.
We envision that the process would be designed as a multi-phased approach, with flexibility to adapt to area needs. The process will need to encompass the broad context of the partnership i.e. external partners and relationships, and triangulate across perspectives to provide holistic understanding of strengths, issues and opportunities.
The ideal applicant can offer:
- a good understanding of the Big Local programme
- experience and expertise of reflective practice and engaging others in reflection
- experience of designing, testing/piloting, evaluating and scaling up a project
- good research and analytical skills with the ability to identify and unpack root causes, barriers, enablers and to present viable options
Please download the full tender document at the bottom of this page for the full brief, eligibility criteria and further details.
Submitting a proposal
Please submit a proposal in response to the brief to Seema Patel outlining:
- An overview of your organisation or consortium
- The approach and methods you would employ to carry out the work, including how you will involve the Big Local reps and Big Local areas in the design phase and potential methods you will consider including in the facilitation process and your plans to evaluate the pilot phase
- An outline timeline/project plan of how you will deliver the work and budget breakdown
- Details of the staffing you propose for the work. A description of the team’s skills and experience, which outlines how you meet the requirements set out above, including CVs (as appendices)
Tenders should be submitted by 12pm on Friday, 20th August 2021.
If you have any questions, or would like to have a conversation about this piece of work, please contact Seema Patel to arrange.
Design and test – diagnostic tool ITT