Local Trust is looking to commission a partner to research relationships between Big Local areas and four types of public agencies: local authorities, health agencies, housing associations and schools. We are interested in understanding the nature, quality and outcomes of these relationships, and how they can best work together to achieve the lasting and sustainable change that Big Local areas want to see. Please download the full tender document at the bottom of this page for full details.
Submitting a proposal
If you are interested, please submit a tender in line with the guidance below on or before 12pm midday (UK time) on 26 April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tender should be no more than 10 pages of A4 (minimum font size 11) that outlines:
- An overview of you and/or your organisation: charity, company or other reference or registration number; summary annual income and expenditure for the 2019/20 financial year; projected income for 2020/21; membership of trade bodies, kite marks or awards relevant to this contract.
- Your understanding of what is needed.
- Your experience of undertaking research with communities.
- A detailed description of how you would approach the work and deliver the research and how you would plan to undertake primary research within the context of social distancing or COVID restrictions. This should include a timeline indicating when you would plan to deliver different activities, key milestones and deliverables against each of these, along with outputs and what Local Trust, Big Local partnerships and public agencies would benefit from their involvement.
- A detailed budget including all costs, expenses and VAT, specifying all day rates, the number of days proposed and cost of particular activities.
- Details of the staffing you propose for the work. A description of the team’s skills which outlines how you meet the skills requirements, including CVs (as appendices).
- A description of your knowledge and experience of working with communities and volunteers.
- A description of your expertise and understanding of public services, specifying which sectors.
- Details of how you will project manage and quality assure your work.
- The contact details of two previous clients with direct knowledge or experience of your work relevant to this contract. Please specify how the referees know your work and if they can be contacted by us straightaway.
- A statement on how you would ensure compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Any other relevant information that will assist us in our decision.
- Your contact details, including email address and phone number.
Download invitation to tender