Local Trust is seeking an organisation, collection of organisations or freelancers to work alongside Big Local partnerships that wish to navigate the challenges and opportunities of the climate crisis and the transition to a net-zero economy. We are looking for those with diverse backgrounds, a history of inclusive practice and experience of working across a range of local communities in England on climate issues.
The ideal supplier can offer:
- a relational approach to working with Big Local partnerships.
a broad and deep understanding of the climate crisis and the opportunities and risks it presents for communities in the UK
demonstrable skills, knowledge and experience of designing and facilitating peer learning support programmes, including both action learning sets and communities of practice
Please download the full tender document at the bottom of this page for full eligibility criteria and details.
Submitting a proposal
Please submit a short Expression of Interest (EOI) to Georgie Burr outlining the following:
- Contact details, including an email address, of the person leading the application process from your organisation or partnership
- A description of your organisation or consortium/partnership. Please indicate any potential partners and your rationale for including them
- The relevant experience you/your organisation(s) has that makes you a strong candidate for this role
- Where your organisation is based and your regional network spread
- The expected day rate for consultants delivering in area support to Big Local areas, to offer us an outline estimate of your organisation’s costs.
Tenders should be submitted by Monday, 26th July 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact James Goodman
Download invitation to tender
Local Trust is committed to ensuring our ITT processes are accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or a chronic health condition, we can offer adjustments to the response format. For support during the tender process, contact Asimina Vergou.