General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Creative Civic Change is a new £4m programme to help you make positive change in your community using the arts and creativity.
- The programme will provide funding and other support, like advice and mentoring, to at least 10 local areas in England over the next three years. We want to support ambitious creative projects and activities led by local communities, helping you achieve your vision for your area.
- We are also interested in sharing experience and learning from the programme to inspire others to use the arts and creativity to make positive change.
- The programme is a partnership between the Big Lottery Fund, the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, and Local Trust.
- Initially we are inviting expressions of interest from communities in local areas to work with us on the development phase of the programme. During this phase we will support you to develop your project and to identify the support you need to deliver it.
18th July: Open for expression of interest forms
28th September: Expression of interest window closes
26th October: The selected areas will be invited to join the development phase of the programme
February 2019: Development phase ends
March/April 2019: Funding for projects approved
April 2019 -2022: Programme delivery